CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE FOR INVISALIGN
Aligner technology is all but invisible to other people
More and more adults are realising that they don’t have to live with misaligned teeth. With Invisalign, we offer modern and flexible treatment for correcting misaligned teeth. The transparent aligners by Invisalign are all but invisible from the outside, can be removed at any time and usually ensure treatment success within just a few months. For all the digital resources and planning tools we use, our specialist knowledge and experience are still the core foundation for a successful course of treatment.
Analysis of your specific tooth misalignment
The best treatment outcomes with Invisalign are achieved with a sound treatment plan that fits with your expectations.
PATIENT-SPECIFIC TREATMENT GOALS
Discussion of personal treatment goals
In the initial consultation we discuss what you would like from your treatment and analyse your own specific tooth misalignment. As part of this we also explain the possibilities and limitations of the Invisalign system.
3D SCAN DIGITISES TEETH
No plaster impression – fully digital
On request we can create a fully digital impression of your teeth in just a few minutes. The 3D scan forms the foundation for all digital planning.
The initial consultation is the ideal opportunity for us to understand your expectations of treatment and ensure these are incorporated into treatment planning.
Simulating all movement of teeth on screen
Using X-rays as well as the digital 3D scan of your teeth, we are able to plan the entire treatment process using only digital tools. As specialists in correcting tooth misalignments, we take your personal treatment goals into consideration from the very beginning and develop a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
INVISALIGN PLANNING SOFTWARE
Cutting-edge planning software
The 3D interface allows us to tailor the entire course of orthodontic care to your specific treatment, down to the last detail.
Computer simulations of tooth movement
Treatment with Invisalign has the benefit of using high-quality visual computer simulations. These allow you as the patient to follow every stage of treatment at all times.
Patients are able to follow all treatment planning on screen. This encourages greater insight into the course of treatment and enables constructive discussion.
The perfect fit for you
The first invisible aligner is fitted here at our practice just a few weeks after the planning consultation. This is also when we give you the first series of aligners, which are normally replaced every two weeks. Invisalign is comfortable to wear and can be removed at any time by the patients themselves.
Monitoring treatment success
As specialists in correcting tooth misalignments, we monitor your Invisalign treatment at regular check-up appointments. Even though many stages of treatment are planned using modern computer technology, these check-ups are still an important quality feature of a successful Invisalign treatment.
Stabilising results is a crucial part of treatment in order to prevent teeth from drifting back.
- The professional correction of tooth and jaw misalignments is a specialist field within dentistry.
- The knowledge needed for this is attained over many years of additional training following on from regular dentistry training.
- Our patients benefit from our ability to combine this specialist knowledge with modern orthodontic treatments like Invisalign to suit each individual case.
- Our treatment planning and expert support throughout the entire course of treatment is a seal of high quality ensuring the best possible treatment outcomes.
- Our pledge: We offer you transparent advice at all stages of treatment and explain to you not just the possibilities of an Invisalign treatment but also its limitations.
- A reason to choose high quality, right from the start.
- The cost of treatment with Invisalign is subject to various factors like the complexity of tooth movement and length of treatment.
- For this reason we are unable to provide a general idea of how much an Invisalign treatment would cost.
- The best way to get a professional cost estimate is to visit us at our practice for an initial personal consultation.
- We will then analyse your specific misalignment and provide you with transparent information on the different treatment options available.
- Make an appointment now – we look forward to hearing from you.